logo

logo

Friday, February 3, 2017

AWE!

Dear Deep Creek School Family, 

During the Future of Education Technology Conference, I viewed a video I had seen one other time and it had the same affect it had on me the first time. I am sharing it with you this week as our Friday Fast Fact. 


This is why we went into education. Not to have great test scores...but I will contend that great test scores are a byproduct of AWE! It is OUR responsibility to bring the AWE to learning! How are you providing AWE to your students? AWE is quadrant D Learning. 

Huge thanks to Social Committee for the Souper Thursday! That was such a great event that took the stress off for a moment and lightened the mood. 

Thanks for all the AWE, 
Adrienne 

Weekly Reminders:

Monday - Week 5 Specials
Tuesday - Student Leadership Team @ 2:35; PTO/SAC @ 5:30
Wednesday - Midterm Progress Reports Go Home
Thursday - PLC Thinking Maps
Friday - Fire Drill @ 2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment