logo

logo

Friday, February 10, 2017

Relationships

Dear Deep Creek School Family, 


I know we all may have seen the proceeding video before, I have.  However, each time it still stops me and makes me think.  We often just don't know our students' stories.  Our children can't always articulate how they are feeling or what is bothering them.


View the video and remember, our students will probably never pay us 792,000 Baht, but everyday we are making a difference.  Keep being like the store owner and being that glimmer of hope.

Also, I again want to thank the many people that volunteered so quickly to help with Glow Run.  I hope you all have a great weekend.

James

Weekly Reminders:

Monday -
Tuesday - PTO Spirit Night at Uncle Nick's pizza, wear pink/red day for $1
Wednesday - McElroy off campus
Thursday - tornado drill
Friday - Olby off campus, Glow Run 

No comments:

Post a Comment