logo

logo

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Monday Morning Memo 10.19.2020

 Happy Mission Possible Monday.  

We all agree that there has been a lot of "things" thrown at us in the last few months.  Keli and I challenged us in August to work hard to focus on our attitudes and effort. It was easy to accomplish that in August when we were preparing for all the things we knew would be a challenge this year.  Can we still have positive attitudes and tremendous effort in October and beyond when those challenges are testing our patience?

It's a new week.  Remember each week is new chance to reach success and do your best.  Take a breath and ask yourself:

            1.  Was I better for children today?

            2.  Did I give everything I had for the people around me?


Let's have a great week.

James & Keli













No comments:

Post a Comment