logo

logo

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

MMM 052019

Good Morning Deep Creek School Family, 

Oh goodness as I write this, I realize this is one of my last. I will leave that right there before I start crying again. 

Hopefully, through my years sharing with you via this format you have gained some knowledge. I am continually learning new things and I love to share them. This week I am bringing to you a feature called Boomerrang that you can add on to your Microsoft Outlook email. This is a great new feature in outlook that was missing but this add in is helping me! 


I will encourage you going forward to read the newsletters from Aja. She seems to be in touch with instructional technology and has shared some good info. I hope you continue to use technology as an accelerator to move you forward but not be the focal point! 

Thanks for all you do, 
Adrienne and James 


No comments:

Post a Comment