logo

logo

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Deep Creek Family,

I believe Staff Appreciation Week was a huge success.  It is very rewarding being able to thank you all for the work you do each and every day for our students.  I am not Star Wars expert, but I enjoyed the Star Wars Theme, of course the food, and the trivia each day that Mrs. McElroy and our PTO came up with for the week.  Also a huge thank you to our BBBB Committee for the work they did in making that event a success.  I do believe that I finally have the glitter out of my hair, and I am very proud of Mrs. McElroy for wearing a bucket of green Cheerios.  Truly a great ending to the week and a fun week for our students.

(Gentlemen, you can stop reading now, your day is next month.)

I also want to take the time to thank all of our "mothers", and yes, and I am also talking to those staff members that do not have children of their own.  Each of you have a group of children that you love unconditionally in your class, or others that see all our students daily.  These students don't always, or may never appreciate all that you do for them, but unfortunately that is often the way a Mother's love goes.  It can never be repaid, it is often unappreciated, but you know it is always there.  Thank you all for caring for our students and loving them even when it's hard.  I hope you all enjoyed your day.

Being a mother means that your heart is no longer yours; it wanders wherever your children do. ~Author Unknown



Looking forward to a great week,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment