logo

logo

Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!







Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here are a few little quips and quotes to add a little humor and wisdom to your holiday!
Enjoy...


Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. --Oprah Winfrey

My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.--Phyllis Diller

You can say you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out. --Jay Leno

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. --John F. Kennedy

Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence. --Erma Bombeck

I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. --Jon Stewart

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way. --Native American Saying

With love and many thanks--
Noelle









No comments:

Post a Comment