logo

logo

Friday, December 18, 2020

Phone Message 12.20.2020

 Good afternoon Cub Families.  This is Mr. Vernon with a short message for the upcoming three day week.  


We have three days of learning and fun for our Cubs this week.  Remember Monday is Winter sock day, Tuesday is winter hat or headband day and Wednesday is pajama day.  


Thank you to all of our Cubs for the kindness they showed on Friday's Grinch Day.  We filled up our front foyer with food donations for the Homeless Coalition.  It always makes me so excited when I see what our school family can do when we work together.  Thank you all for your kindness.  


This will be my last phone message for the calendar year and I want to make sure you all know how much I love working for all of you and helping our Cubs.  I hope you all have an enjoyable rest of the year and have a great New Year.  Remember Winter Break begins on December 24 and students return on January 4.


Thank you all for listening and have a great evening.  I look forward to seeing our Ready, Responsible and Respectful Cubs tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment