logo

logo

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Dealing With Change

Dear Deep Creek School Family, 

Losing great employees and people is never easy.  It seems like it happens every year.  I can not think of a time in my 18 year career that a staff remained intact for the entire year.  Retirements, opportunities, career changes, and relocation always come up.

I also know that Deep Creek has always survived those staff changes and remained true to the goals of helping our Cubs succeed.  Our school has so many traditions (new and old) that will always steer it in times of change.  I'm very proud to work to keep adding to the legacy of this school, no matter who comes and goes Deep Creek will continue as a great place for children.


Just like the quote below, I am going to appreciate the great people that I will continue to work with and embrace the opportunities that come next.



I'm looking forward to a great week and then a well deserved fall break.  Don't forget Pumpkin deserts on Monday.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment