logo

logo

Sunday, April 17, 2016

I'm a Teacher...


Deep Creek Family, 

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

As we gear up for another week please take the time to complete your Professional Development surveys that will be arriving shortly. I've spent the last few days entering all of the courses; I am waiting for them to be approved and then I can assign credit to you. Some have been issued though, so please make sure you don't let the surveys slip by. Be cautious and check your spam mail as well; the email will be arriving from noreply@TrueNorthLogic.com, our new Professional Development system. Any questions please see me, I'm always here to help. 

Enjoy the video below- I stumbled across it and thought it was very fitting for this time of year. Don't forget...you ARE a REAL GOOD teacher, every single one of you! Here's to the next four weeks, we CAN do it! :)

Thanks, 
Kristina






No comments:

Post a Comment